Friday, June 20, 2008

Fair Time!!

Today we went to the San Diego County Fair and oh what fun we had!! A huge thanks to Nancy and Tyler!! It was very warm in Del Mar. Chase and Cody fed the goats and sheep. Cody really didn't like that very much. They both had fun riding on the ponies. We also rode all the rides. Most of the rides were a bunch of fun. They liked the boat ride and the slide. They rode on a train and on an elephant. I went with them for the elephant ride something I had never done either - I guess it was similuar to riding a horse but bigger. Very cool!! After all that we also ate lots of yummy food from Hot Dog on a Stick to a strawberry shakes. We tried the fried avocado with ranch and it was very ood. You really can't go wrong with something that is deep fried and then spaltter a bunch of ranch dressing on it. It was very good. Here are some pictures of our fun!!









No comments: