Monday, June 7, 2010

Family Picnic

Today we went to the park with some of my grandma's niece and nephews. This is the family that I grew up with. Spending Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter with this side of the family was a bunch of fun. It seemed like after I got married and had the boys, everyone was way busy with their own lives and we never saw each other. Chase and Cody had family here locally that they hadn't really met. I knew that I had a cousin, Pam, that was here vising and really wanted to see her and wanted my grandma to see her. My Uncle was also in town visiting, so I arranged a little family picnic today when everyone could make it.

We had a wonderful time for a few hours talking and thinking about good times. Here are some pictures:

My Grandma, Pam (my grandma's great niece) and Sonny (my grandma's nephew)

Nadine and Adam (My grandma's great great niece, and great great great nephew)

Iva, (grandma's niece) grandma, Chase and Cody

Chase and Cody hanging out!

Pam, Tami and my grandma (sisters and both great nieces)
We had a lot of fun and enjoyed being with with other!

No comments: