Today we played with the garden hose. They squirted each other and Steve and I. This started after we went on a Rhino ride. Chase asked to go on a ride. He will keep saying "rhino" o
ver and over so we took them on a little ride. W
e went down to the local store and thought we were getting slushies - but the machine was broken so they ended up with orange shorbert push-up ice creams. By the time we came home they push-ups were quite melted. That is were the water came in. As you can see everyone was wet, but had a good time.
As you can see I really need to recycle my grocery bags. The bags fell out of the cabinet when I was trying to bag them into one bag. Chase and Cody had fun throwing, running and playing in them. They also were great help after playing in them
and
picked them all up for me and put them into one big bag. Thanks guys for all your help!!
Who needs all the toys that they have when they have water and plastic bags!!


2 comments:
I love the pics of them playing with all the bags!!
very cute! Looks like the boys were having a great time. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment