Monday, August 25, 2008

Were Home!!

We had a wonderful time on our vacation - but we are all glad to back home. We are trying to get our routine back and getting the time changed again is a challenge. Throughout the next week or so I will go back on my trip and do pictures and stories. A great time had by all. I am so glad that Chase and Cody was able to spend quality time with lots of family - including Grandpa and Grandma and Aunt and Uncle.

So now I get to update myself on all my blog friends and what has been happening in their lives while I was soaking up the sun in Hawaii!!

2 comments:

Harris Boys said...

hey monica! welcome home! glad to hear you guys had a good time. can't wait to see pics. Can't wait to hear how the long plane ride went! :)

Amy said...

Welcome back!! Sounds like you all had fun, too bad you have to come back reality :) Talk to you soon.