Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get, How to get to Sesame Street?....
Cheryl at Twinfatuation posted her very good H's that was graciously bestowed upon her by Georgie. So I asked Cheryl for a easy letter and she gave me "C".
So...This episode of Sesame Street if being brought to you by the letter C and the number 10.
Here is my 10 favorite things that start with "C".
Camping - Now I am not really talking tent's and sleeping bag type camping, but more my motorhome with all the amenities that I have at home.
Cookies - Chocolate Chip are my favorite but any cookie - I can not go a day without eating some type of cookie.
Chase - My "oldest" child. My sweet, intelligent, and emotional child.
Cody - My "youngest" child. My helper, active and playful child.
Cooking - I don't cook because I like it - but because my family has to eat.
Chatting - Another word for talking (just doesn't start with C) .
Corgi - Diesel - the type of dog that we have.
Clothes - What can I say about clothes? Just like them.
Cows - Probably my most favorite animal besides with dogs. You know the cow commerical's that advertise California Cheese...love those cows and commerical's (another C word).
Now let me know if you want to play along and I can assign you a letter of the alphabet and you can then list your 10 favorite things that start with that letter!!


No comments:
Post a Comment