Age: 4 months
Date: October, 2006
Where did my babies go? Cody is the first picture, Chase is the second picture. These pictures were taken just after taking a bath, doing a little tummy time.Go to Twinfatuation for more Way back pictures!

Date: October, 2006
Where did my babies go? Cody is the first picture, Chase is the second picture. These pictures were taken just after taking a bath, doing a little tummy time.Go to Twinfatuation for more Way back pictures!

5 comments:
aww...your babies are so cute! I know how you feel...my thoughts exactly about my own son. Where did my baby go? I can't call him a baby anymore I have to tell him he is a big boy but I sure do miss when he was just a baby. Happy Wednesday!!
What beautiful, beautiful babies!!! It's amazing how fast it goes, isn't it? :(
Happy Whens-day!
i cannot believe how tiny they look in those pictures! i always forget how small these little ones once were...
Oh sweet babies after bath time! Gosh they are cute.
Such sweet little squeezable babes!
Can almost smell that "fresh-out-of-the-bath" baby smell!
Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday, Monica!
Post a Comment