I have to say that Chase is doing a wonderful job going potty, both #1 and #2, in the toilet. He can go all day at school without an accident. Of course, some days are better then others. He does a excellent job at home also. I remind him a lot that he has to go potty and he goes every time. We have had our fair share of accidents, maybe one a day or so. He loves to have underwear on. I still use pull-ups when we aren't going to be around a potty. He is just now starting to tell me that he has to go, before it was me telling him lets go potty. So there is progress there. I am very proud of him and the good job that he doing.

Last night in the bathtub Chase was having an attitude and he didn't want his picture taken, so here he is anyways!
Cody is starting to show interest in going potty. He is starting to pull down his pants and diaper and stand in front of the toilet, he also wants to sit down on the potty. Nothing has come out yet, but baby steps. I think this is great. He is so cute. He is so proud of himself when he stands there and *thinks* he is going potty. He loves having pull-ups on. Good job Cody keep up the good work!

Last night having fun in the bathtub.
3 comments:
way to go boys...please do tell me your secrets to PT...we have just started!
love the pictures, both the cheesy grin and the pouty face. they are so cute! you'll have to keep me updated on any tricks you learn with potty training, i am not looking forward to it! glad the boys are doing so well with it so far, that is awesome!
First of all can I say I am actually a little bitter that it is 78 degrees there! :) Secondly, I will have to come your way when I need potty training help it sounds like they are on their way. Congrats!
Post a Comment