My heart is breaking to tell you this message...in the words of Brooke, mother of Sydney and Carynne.
"Sydney joined her sister at 6:45 last evening. When Carynne passed yesterday, her heart just gave up and we tried to recucitate her. We called the ambulance and she was taken to the hospital. I rode in thepolice car while Jake stayed with Sydney. When I walked into the ERthe doctors were waiting to tell me that she had passed.
Today, Sydney was struggling the entire day and we could only turn heroxygen up to a certain level without blowing up her lungs. When wegot to that point, I just held her in my arms and Jake held her hands.We had two nurses here with us and they watched the monitors as sheslowly decreased. We just held her and let her take her last breathsin our arms.
She stayed with us for about an hour before they came to pick her up.
Funeral arrangements are pending at Oaklawn Memorial Gardens, adivision of Flanner and Buchanan. This might sound bad, but I amthankful that they went so close together so they didn't miss each other too much. We are going have both services at the same time some time later this week."
Very sad.
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment