Supplies:
A few sheets of different colored construction paper
Scissors
Double Sided tape
Marker
Bottle of hand lotion
I traced around the boys hand for thier hand prints on the construction paper
I then cut out the hand prints out of the paper with the scissors
Next on the cut out hand prints I wrote "You deserve a hand" with the marker. I also cut out a couple of odd shaped hearts and attached them to the cut out hand print with the double sided tape.
I then attached the cut out hand print to the hand lotion bottle with another piece of double sided tape.
The boys have 4 teachers that I like to give little things to them for the holiday's and to tell them thanks for taking care of the boys for me. It was very simple and turned out cute.


1 comment:
what a fantastic idea for a gift...they turned out great!
Post a Comment