Friday, July 9, 2010

Make up for lost time

I am hoping to return to blogging soon. It seems like the desire to blog is starting to return. Last month I just wasn't into it and I needed a break. We were busy also so that didn't help the free time that I had. I am also into reading right now and once I start a book nothing gets done. Pretty much the kids take care of themselves while I am enthralled in a book. I have check in with some of you throughout the month, while I might not have commented I was still checking in.

I hope that I still have bloggy friends and will get into a routine that includes blogging!!

2 comments:

betty said...

I think breaks are always good Monica!! always enjoy a good book to myself!!

looking forward to reading your blogs when you return!!

(did you feel the earthquake the other day??)

betty

Annie said...

A break is important for everyone, so don't worry.

When you feel ready come back. Enjoy your free time.