Friday, July 23, 2010

Muffin Tin Swap

I participated again in the Muffin Tin Swap with Michelle at Muffin Tin Mom.

Michelle hooked me up with a very nice and busy mom, Tara, at Feels Like Home. We swapped packages and had a great time shopping for each other!

I received my package today, and I had so much fun going through all of the things that I received!!


Star shaped muffin tin

Teddy Bear Fun cups

Cupcake liners

Cupcake holders with picks

Cookie cutters (stars and bears!)

Napkins and sprinkles!!

We love our package and can't wait to have a fun meal using our new stuff!

Thank you Tara...I had a great time!!

5 comments:

Vindiciti said...

Wow, those teddy bear cups are the thing this year, huh? So cool!

debi9kids said...

HOW fun! I LOVE those bear tins! Very cute!

Annie said...

You received a great package, enjoy it.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

sweet words,
lovely presents.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/07/pick-one-or-two-to-share-follow-rule-no.html

hope that you enjoy one or two awards there.
Happy End of July!
cheers!
;)