In April, Chase and Cody started a tumbling class. The class had only 3 session left and I wanted to see if they would like it. Our friends, Grace and Spencer was in the class also. The 4 of them had a blast together doing somersaults
and head stands.
Int he beginning of the class, Mrs. Jill, warms up the kids by doing fun exercises to music. They boys really think it is fun!
After those 3 classes were over, Grace and Spencer, couldn't go to the next session, but Cash and Jack could so now we are doing 6 sessions of the same thing and having just as much fun!!
I don't think either of them will be Olympic gymnastic stars, but for the time it fun to take them and they go to sleep early that night because they are super tired!


3 comments:
cute pictures! looks like they were all having fun!! I think its a great activity like you said Monica to burn off energy and help them work on agility, coordination, etc :)
betty
Oh how fun! I am loving that first picture where you can tell one of your boys has a HUGE smile on his face :)
As per your previous post... glad I am not the only one who wasn't feeling all that motivated to blog. UGH Sometimes we really do need a break.
Awww, looks like fun and definitely they had a blast. Like their pictures.
Post a Comment