Thursday, July 31, 2008

The 9 layers of me...

I saw this one over at Twice as Nice and had to play along.

LAYER ONE:

Name: Monica Lynn

Birthdate: Sept 18

Birthplace: Camerillo, CA

Current Location: California

Eye Color: Brown


Hair Color: Light Brown


Height: 5′1


Righty or Lefty: Righty


Zodiac Sign: Virgo

LAYER TWO:


Your heritage: Don't really know

The shoes you wore today: Open toed heels (the same ones I wore for our wedding rehearsal dinner.

Your weakness: Dessert-Cookies

Your fears: Heights

Your perfect pizza: Thick crust, pepporani and lots of cheese

Goal you’d like to achieve: Be debt free in 10 years

LAYER THREE:

Your most overused phrase on AIM: I don't IM

Your first waking thoughts: Did Chase/Cody sleep all night?

Your best physical feature: My Butt??

What you miss the most: My Mom

LAYER FOUR:

Pepsi or Coke: Neither

McDonald’s or Burger King: Mc.Donalds
Single or group dates: Group Dates

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton

Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla

Coffee: None

LAYER FIVE:

Smoke: Never, ever

Cuss: Never and I hate it when other people do around me.

Sing: Yes, I love to sing in the car.

Take a shower every day: Yes

Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes

Want to go to college: No- Been there doen that - not my thing

Liked high school: It was okay

Want to get married: Already done it

Believe in yourself: Yes

Get motion sickness: I get sick on the ocean water sometimes

Think you’re attractive: Yes

Think you’re a health freak: No

Like thunderstorms: No

Play an instrument: No

LAYER SIX:

In the past month…

Drank Alcohol: No

Smoked: No

Done a drug: No

Made out: No

Gone on a date: No

Gone to the mall: Yes

Eaten an entire box of Oreos:No

Eaten sushi: No, yuck

Been on stage: No

Been dumped: No

Gone skating: No

Made homemade cookies: No

Gone skinny dipping: No

Dyed your hair: No

Stolen anything: No

LAYER SEVEN:

Ever…

Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes

If so, was it mixed company: Yes

Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes

Been caught “doing something”: Yes

Been called a tease: Yes

Gotten beaten up: No

Shoplifted: No

Changed who you were to fit in: I am sure I did at some point along the way

LAYER EIGHT:

Age you hope to be married: Got married at 29

Numbers and Names of Children: 2 boys Chase and Cody

Describe your Dream Wedding: It happened about 5 years ago.

How do you want to die: Very quickly - with my children and family

Where you want to go to college: Past that stage...

What do you want to be when you grow up: I think I am grown up

What country would you most like to visit: None I like it here

LAYER NINE:

Number of people I could trust with my life: What does this mean anyway?? Who can I trust never to kill me? Who will never betray me? I am not answering this

Number of CDs that I own: A lot but they sit inthe garage in a box - never to be thought of again.

Number of piercing: 1 in each ear

Number of tattoos: None

Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Once, I think.

Number of scars on my body: 1 c-sections scar

Number of things in my past that I regret: 1


YOUR TURN! If you decide to play…let me know cause I wanna read your 9 layers!

No comments: