Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Night #2

Just a quick note to update on how the sleeping in toddler beds are going. It was a way better night then the first night. However, they both did wake up and ended up on our bed. But at least they fell right back to sleep in about a 1/2 hour. When Cody woke up at 12:30am waking, he cried and when I came into the room I couldn't find him. He then says "Stuck". He was under the bed. He wasn't really stuck but probably a little more confined then he is used too. Leave it to Cody to somehow roll off the bed and then back underneath the bed in a space about 1 foot wide.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey! You didn't tell me that you had a blog, crazy lady! I am so glad. The boys are getting so big, already in toddler beds :( I really like the name splinter for the horse. Havn't decided yet but that is my top choice. Love and miss you guys - give the boys a kiss from us.