Friday, July 18, 2008

STTN!!

I wanted to let everyone know that both Chase and Cody both slept through the night last night!! They both went to bed about 9pm and Chase woke up at 5:30am. He is my morning kid. Cody woke up a little later about 7am. But what a difference a couple of weeks make. I am hopeful that this will continue!!

Of course, Cody didn't sleep at all in his bed, he really likes sleeping on the floor and also under the bed. I guess, his Uncle Daniel used to sleep under his bed also. And when I checked on them at about 3:30am Chase's legs were under his bed. Cody probably told Chase how comfy it is under there so Chase wanted to try it out!!



1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay for Cody and Chase! and Yay for Mom! Isn't it just so nice when they sleep, I hope they keep it up. As for me I am still waiting for Brynn to catch on to the concept maybe after all the teeth come through.