Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My First Award

I am very honored to tell everyone that I received my first blog award A Friend Award from my good friend Sara. Sorry it took so long for me to receive the award. I really, really feel honored that you bestowed this award upon me.


This award represents this: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find, and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

I am suppose to pass this award onto 8 blog friends. I have so met so many new friends through my blog so I now pass this award to (in no particular order):

Becky at Our Sweet Peas

Anne at Jaxon and Brady's Journey

Cheryl at Twinfatuation

Amy at The Ward Family

Shannon at The Jonas'

Sarabelle at Bennett & Kendyll

Carissa at Butterfly Kisses

Heather at 3 under 3

If you have already received this award just know that you are a great friend too many people. Thank you for all your advice and comments that you have given to me.

3 comments:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Aww, I feel honored. Thank you!

SaraBelle said...

Thank you so much, Monica!! I read your blog all.the.time, but unfortunately don't get a chance to comment much b/c I read through google reader at work. :( But thank you so much for the award!!
Take care! Sara :)

Heather said...

Aw! Thank you so much, Monica! The funny thing is that Sara tagged me with this award too, and I haven't gotten around to blogging about it yet, but I was planning on naming you in mine too! lol.. Thanks for being a supporter and friend!