Age: 6 months old
December, 2006
They look a lot alike in that picture. Can anyone guess which is which?
Way-back Whens-day is hosted by
Oh they look soooo adorable!I'm guessing Cody on left and Chase on right?Happy Way Back When-esday, and thanks for playing along!
easy one, cody:Mom's clone, on leftchase: dad's clone on the right!!!
I agree - Cody on the left and Chase on the right. :-)
I'm also going with the popular choice here.... Cody/left and Chase/right?
OMG so cute! I am stopping by from Rachels blogErinhttp://family-live-love-laugh.blogspot.com/
Oh they were super cute and so much alike.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh they look soooo adorable!
I'm guessing Cody on left and Chase on right?
Happy Way Back When-esday, and thanks for playing along!
easy one, cody:Mom's clone, on left
chase: dad's clone on the right!!!
I agree - Cody on the left and Chase on the right. :-)
I'm also going with the popular choice here.... Cody/left and Chase/right?
OMG so cute! I am stopping by from Rachels blog
Erin
http://family-live-love-laugh.blogspot.com/
Oh they were super cute and so much alike.
Post a Comment