I am so torn on what to do with my very little time these days.
I have started to read books again. Something I do love to do. I like to read romance type books.
It all started on vacation and I read two books by Debbie Macomber. The first Dakota Home was a great book and of course a series of three books this one being the second of the series. Also on vacation I read Country Brides also by Debbie Macomber. Very good book also. So I was hooked on reading again.
But do I spend my free time about an hour in the evenings after to boys go to bed reading or blogging. Such a difficult decision. I like to do both. So I find myself thinking, okay if I can blog and read all the blogs that I keep up with in about a half an hour then I will have another half an hour to read before I need to go to bed.
So now that my half an hour is up to blog I am going to go and read. I will keep you posted on what I am reading. What do you like to read?
6 days ago


2 comments:
I like her books, too. Be sure to read the knitting series. I like those the best. Have you ever read Nora Roberts? Hers are great too. I know what you mean about your very little free time. I try not to waste mine on stupid stuff like laundry. Ha!!
I need to start reading more...I used to love to read and kind of lost my passion.
I also like Nora Roberts and Nicholas Sparks...I'm a sucker for romance and love.
Post a Comment