Thursday, September 11, 2008

Updates

Wanted to update on the new school front. They *love* it and walk right in and this is only the 3rd day. This morning Chase walked in put his lunch box away in his cubby, without being told to do it and he walked over to the markers and started to color. Cody forgot to put his lunchbox away but then remembered a few minutes later turned and put his lunchbox in his cubby and got out his blankie. He also went over and started to color. They could of cared less that I left them they were having so much fun. Yesterday, I guess they stood up in circle time, during singing and started to sing the alphabet song. No, they don't know the whole song or all the letters in the correct order but they have to melody down. The teachers are not fighting over them saying they want them in there classroom next year! So I am so proud of them, they are getting so big! I still never got pictures of them in there classroom, maybe I will remember tonight when I pick them up, but I doubt it.

Another update also on Cody's finger/fingernail. His fingernail is hanging on by one side. It started to left up, so I quickly cut off that part. I am worried that he will get dirt in it and it will get infected. It doesn't look good and he is sensitive about it. So I might end up at the doctor's tomorrow. We will see how it looks today.

3 comments:

Harris Boys said...

oh monica that is great! they sound just like my boys. they love their new school too. doesn't it make you feel so good that our boys are happy in their new schools?

SaraBelle said...

That is so great that the boys love their new school!! I'm sure that makes mom & dad very happy, too! :-)

Amy said...

I can't believe those little ones are in preschool. They are just growing too fast! Sounds like they are doing great, you are so lucky to have two such wonderful boys. Can't wait to come for a visit.