Chase and Cody started a new school today. They did very well when I dropped them off this morning. Cody had a small pouty lip and Chase at first didn't want to walk in to the classroom. As I started to leave, Cody pouty lip got a little bit more but the teacher, Ms. Teri, took right over and started to read books and such. I think the boys are going to be great here and learn a bunch. By the way, they are the talk of the school that the Jonas Brothers are there. All the teachers and kids couldn't wait to meet the Jonas Brothers.
I actually received a phone call from the teachers aide telling me that they have settled in nicely and they stopped crying soon after I left. She said that they are all smiles and very happy kids.
I didn't take any pictures this morning with all the stuff that we were bringing with us, I forgot (I know not a good mom, am I?). Maybe I can do second day pictures. It would be the same right?
6 days ago


1 comment:
aww yay. so glad to hear the boys did well. we just started a new school too and I didn't get any pics either. add me to the list of bad mommies!
Post a Comment