I wanted to honor the great grandparents and the grandparents of our lives. Without them our lives would not be the same. Thank you for everything that you do for us and the countless advice that you have given to us throughout the years. I can't wait for the years to come for more great memories like these ones.
Grandpa and Chase on the boat at the river.
Grandma enjoying her three younger grandchildren Cody, Tatum and Chase.
Grandma with Chase and Cody on a Trolly in Kauii.
Grandpa riding in a boat with Chase in Hawaii
Great Papa with Chase in the swings
Great-Grandma and Great-Papa sitting on the porch with Chase
Grandparents and grandchildren,
Together they create a chain of love
Linking the past,With the future.
The chain may lengthen,
But it will never part.
-Author Unknown


1 comment:
Your so on top of things - I didn't even realize today was Grandparents Day. I have not been blogging much :( - your pictures are so great. The boys look like they had a great time. Hope all is well, I will call soon.
Post a Comment