The last two nights, Chase and Cody haven't been sleeping very sound. Monday night they each woke up at 4:30am. They had decided that it was morning time and just started to play. I tried to explain to them that they could still sleep another hour and a half before waking up to go to school. No luck. So here we are up at 4:30am playing, wrestling, running around and screaming. I guess at school they slept so good at naptime that they had go in and wake them up. Of course they were exhausted by then!
Last night they went to sleep good, still sleeping on the floor. Neither one will sleep in their actual bed. They both woke up at 2am and were awake between the two of them a hour and half. They did finally go back to sleep, but I am wondering if it has something to do with the moon being a full moon. I think I have heard something about that could affect your sleep. I am going to have to see the next time we have a full moon and see how they sleep.
So this is how I found them this morning snuggled up together sleeping.


2 comments:
oh my goodness, is that not precious or what. one looks like he has very red cheeks..they must have just finished playing and passed out...hehe
That picture is too cute!!! I love it. I can't wait (well, I can...I'm not trying to rush my boys through life) for mornings like that.
Also, you asked what I used to do that to my pictures and I use picnik.com. Thanks for looking at them!
Post a Comment