Thursday, March 5, 2009

Flying Kites

The weather was perfect for flying kites while at our cousins house this weekend. Chase and Cody had never flown a kite before. I had bought some $1 kites for some entertainment.
Kylie did very well flying her kite and had it very high in the sky for a long time.
Chase even flew the kite for a little while.
Cody checking out the Dora kite, not sure about it.
I know that Jacob had fun trying to keep 4 kites up in the air at once!!

4 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Blue skies. Kites. Darling boys.
Winning combination. :)

Heather said...

Aw! That looks like such fun for everyone!

The Wilsons said...

Wow! The weather looks so beautiful there! So jealous!!! The kiddos are getting so big! I hope all is well with you!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh how fun! i haven't flown a kite in years. your post has inspired me to go buy one!