We again went to the desert this weekend. It was a very relaxed weekend with only going on one Rhino ride to Sand Dam at Superstition Mountain. The flowers this weekend were very pretty. The weather was very warm on Friday and Saturday morning. The wind started to blow on Saturday afternoon and all night. Sunday we woke up to a little breeze and sun. Great weather. On the way home, we ran into lots of rain and wind, but we all made it home safely.
Here are some of the picture from this weekend.

Steve making a delicious community breakfast.

Cody hanging out in the shade

Chase playing in the sand out on our ride
Cody riding Bronsen's motorcycle for the first time. I will post a video of this later!
Kids playing in the sand. Look at that view of the desert.

Chase and Grandpa hanging out.
2 comments:
I am so jealous of the shorts I see in these pictures. How I long for spring. But, it looks like you all had a blast! Good for you guys!
The desert was beautiful this weekend. Sorry we missed you - last minute trip! Next time hopefully we will be around longer and you will be in town. Love ya guys.
Post a Comment