Something happened tonight when I went to view my pictures off my SD memory card - all my pictures are GONE!! I am heartbroken. The last time I backed up is the beginning of December. I thought that I would be have been safe with my little card.
They were pictures of my boys at 2 1/2 years old that I will never get back. Pictures of weekends at the desert and family having fun together. Video's of Chase and Cody that I will never view again.
I tried to do a picture memory software online and it didn't find anything. Where did it go? In outerspace? I haven't touched my camera all week really (I know a bad thing). Then tonight I go to download a couple of pictures that I was going to blog about and my computer couldn't even find the memory card in the slot.
Well, since I have no pictures of post about. I guess I will just go to bed.
See post below for Baby Picture Sunday...
6 days ago


6 comments:
So sorry about that, it happened to me once too, I lost about 3 mos worth of pictures when our boys were 2 yrs old. Our hard drive crashed and I hadn't backed up all the pictures yet... the files couldn't be retrieved. I wonder if a photo place or computer place might be able to access the pictures on your SD card?
I am so so sorry! I would find a computer reapair shop or camera repair before you lose all hope. My sister's MAC just recently crashed and she lost ALL her pics of her 14 month old. It is great that you have some backed up. I know it is such a bummer when you come to rely on all this technology and it fails you. Again, sorry this happened.
OH NO!!! Did you check to make sure that they didn't save to your cameras hard drive and not the SD card? I sometimes do that. I will send you the pictures of the boys that I have.
oh no, i am so sorry to hear that. i am always so lax about backing everything up as well, i really need to get better about it. i would try to contact a store in your area and see if there is any way they can help you recover the files. i am so sorry :(
Oh that sucks! I agree that you should try to get some help from a store before giving up. I hope you have some luck.
Take your card and camera to Costco. When I lost all those pictures a while back when I was over there they were able to retrieve some off of the card. It is worth a shot. I hope it all works out.
Post a Comment