6 days ago
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Green Pictures
Pictures from yesterday for St. Patricks Day. Chase and Cody had so much at school today. They had an Irish dancer come to their school and dance. They painted t-shirts with their hand prints. I will post pictures of them later. Chase had already changed out of his green shirt but with his hat and necklace on he was looking good.

Cody and his green shirt and straw cup that they colored for St. Patty's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
it sounds like they go to a really wonderful school, how fun all of those activities must have been! what cute little greenies!
How fun, I wish I had a school around here for Allyson!
awwww, they both looked so adorable and festive!
Too cute. Sounds like a great school!
That sounds like such a neat thing at their school!
Post a Comment