I have taken a break from reading the last few weeks and I do miss it. I did finish off the three Dakota Series books by Debbie Macomber. They were excellent books and tottally got me hooked on her writing. I can't wait to read my next one by her. I also read a book Payback by Fern Michaels. It was also a great book and it goes along with a few others that she wrote about 7 women that found each other in their darkest days and formed an friendship. I can't wait to read another a find out what happens in the next story.
Before the boys go to bed, we read at least two books a night, normally three or four. But their two favorite books are "The Going to Bed Book" by Sandra Boynton and "Good Night!" by Melanie Mitchell. They call them their favorite books. Very cute.
Which books do you read to your kids as they go to bed?
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment