Chase and Cody have a new song that they like to sing. We were watching CMT "Crossroads" where Taylor Swift and Def Leepard were performing together. Chase and Cody really liked and started to sing "Pour some sugar on me". It was very cute!
Today is a difficult day for me. We honor my grandfather in memories, his favorite food and a lot of family and friends. I will let you know how it was next week throughout my posts. The other thing is that my grandma is leaving tomorrow for Montana to be with her sons (my uncles) for a couple of months. That is self is very difficult for me as my grandma is more like a mom.
I am very sad today.
6 days ago


3 comments:
I am so sorry you are having to say goodbye. Her sounds like a wonderful man.
i am so sorry that you are enveloped in such sadness today...i hope that you are able to find some comfort. keeping you in my thoughts & prayers...
I'm sorry sweetie. I wish there was something more I could say. Know I'm thinking of you and your family during this very difficult time.
Post a Comment