I read The Ward Family blog and I have been tagged.
What is your husband's name? Steve
How long have you been together? Married for 5 years, together for 7 years
How long did you date? 1 year dating, 1 year engagement
Who said I love you first? Me
Who is taller? Steve
Who sings better? Steve, even though I am the one that likes to sing
Who is smarter? Steve for sure
Who does the laundry? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I guess it depens on which way you are looking at the bed - but standing at the foot of the bed I am on the right.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? Gardener
Who does the dishes? I Do
Who drives when you are together? Steve - Unless he has been drinking
Who is more stubborn? Steve
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Me - I am always wrong - Steve is always right
Who kissed who first? Steve kissed me
Who proposed? Steve did - Kind of
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who wears the pants in the family? Steve - Wranglers, almost everyday!
I tag anyone who reads this.
6 days ago


1 comment:
I tagged you! Go check out my blog to find out what to do. ~Sara
Post a Comment