Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Going to the Desert

Today we are on our way to the desert to spend Thanksgiving. We go out the day before Thanksgiving and spend the weekend. This has been a tradition that Steve and I have done since the year we started to date. We have friends and family that come out and spend the weekend also. On Thanksgiving, we have a potluck Turkey dinner. This year Steve family will be camping with us also.

So to continue on my posting everyday promise, I will schedule some posts, since I won't have the internet in the desert. I know I don't know what I am going to do without my interent extended family for 5 days, but I hoping I will survive.

3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

have a safe trip and a happy thanksgiving!

Sara said...

Have fun! Happy Thanksgiving

Harris Boys said...

Have fun...be safe and take lots of pics...hehe