Friday, November 28, 2008

In the Desert

Today we are in the desert. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving - I hope you all did too. More on how the weather treated us when I get back.

We have planned today to go Jeeping and Rhinoing. (Two words that I probably just made up but that's what we call it.) We will go and find the goat trails that we can climb on and jeep. Now sometimes these goat trails lead us to places that make the Jeep go up in the air only on two wheels. That's when it gets fun!
This is my husbands fun. He loves it and so do I. We did the fast buggy thing in the sand and I don't like going fast. This is at a snails pace even though you are on two wheels sometimes.
Now that we have Chase and Cody I take them out in the Rhino (which they love) and tootle around with them. I will have to get some pictures of us in the rhino because I don't have any. So more too come on that.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh how fun that looks!

Amy said...

Wish we were there with you guys!