Thursday, November 20, 2008

Introducing Diesel

I have never posted pictures of our dog, Diesel. So here is Diesel's story.

Steve gave me Diesel for Christmas in 2003. He is a Welsh Corgi Pembroke. How could I turn down this as a Christmas present?


He was the cutest thing. When his ears started to stand up he had some big ears.


But we still loved him...

And as he gained a lot of weight, like we all do when we get older, we still loved him.

Diesel is a good boy. In 2004, I took him to a obedience class and we came in 2nd place to another Corgi, overall good behavior.

Chase and Cody love Diesel also. They can't keep thier hands off of him and always want to sit on him or move too quickly for him. He is very loving towards them but gets tired of them after a while.






2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

what a cutie that dog of yours is! my brother has a dog named diesel too...he is a black lab!

Harris Boys said...

what a sweet puppy...I love his name!