Sunday, May 9, 2010

Baby Picture Sunday

Playing along today with Baby Picture Sunday the theme....

Mother and Child
So looking through old photo's and found this one of Cody and I at the Destruction Derby in 2006. play along here:
Steve and I are hosting a bunch today for his mom and grandma and my grandma. We are having - Scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, french toast casserole, fruit (and chocolate to dip the fruit in), and a citrus cream smoothie to drink.
After we eat, I will post pictures and recipes. I also have some special homemade gift that the boys and I did for everyone and I will show you those also sometime!!
Hope everyone have a great Mother's Day!!

2 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

cute,
Have a pleasant day!

debi9kids said...

OOOOOH what a sweet photo!

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day and I can't wait to see your recipes and photos :)