We had some time on Saturday morning and I brought this out to do with them. They had so much fun.
We put water in the pots to let the dirt get soft.
Then we put the green bean seeds and watermelon seeds into the correct pots. They then covered the seeds with the dirt. We watered them again and put them into the sunlight for the green house to work.
I sure hope we get green beans and watermelon out of them.
Spending time with the boys makes my Monday!!

_____________________________________________________


5 comments:
I can't wait to see what you grow!
What a great activity! Hope they grow well.
Your boys are adorable, how old are they? Mine are 18 months old, hope you get a chance to hp by my blog too:)
You will have to share the growth! Can hardly wait to see their expressions on germination!
thank you so much for playing along with Makes My Monday!
what a cute idea! I hope you get green beans and watermelon too! I think it will be a fun thing for the boys to watch the progress of the planting. adorable picture of you and Chase planting :)
betty
Great idea! Love your photo.
Post a Comment