Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Way Back When-sday

Looking back through the years and years of pictures finding that perfect picture that captures my heart this morning. I love going back and finding younger pictures of the boys.

This morning I found pictures from when they were just over 2 years old playing outside in perfect weather.

Cody playing peek-a-boo - looking through the hole in the play structure.

Play along here:

4 comments:

Annie said...

Great weather is just what a mom need to had fun outside with the kids.

Unknown said...

What a fun moment captured, Monica! Your image reminds me of a similar "peek" picture of Sarah from "Way back!"

Thank you so much for playing along so adorably!

betty said...

Cody is too cute looking through that hole! bet it is always fun to send them outside to play when we have those perfect weather days!

(tell you, I'm ready to come back to some of that warm weather; its been cold and rainy here, but still having a great time!)

betty

SouthernDogwoods said...

Precious peek-a-boo!