Monday, May 10, 2010

Makes My Monday & Magic Marker Monday

We had a wonderful and relaxing Mother's Day yesterday. Chase and Cody made at school teapots and gave me a cup of tea to go with it. It was very sweet with Chase saying that I can can Sweet tea with him! He was so excited about this!
The poems are very sweet and can't wait to enjoy my cup of sweet tea!
They also gave me a cup of flowers! They are very pretty and sitting on my window seal in the kitchen!We will transfer them into a bigger pot outside after I get one at the store. I can't wait to watch them grow!
We had some delicious food also yesterday for brunch that I cooked.
Found this delicious french toast recipe off of food network - Baked French Toast with Blueberries.
Turned out very good and with lots of flavor.
With delicious chocolate strawberries and peanut butter and chocolate pie we had a great Sunday with family and friends!
Participating in:

10 comments:

Crochet Bug said...

Awww how sweet! Love the cards with the poems! And Oh my gosh!! that Blueberry french toast looks amazing!!

Mary Bennett said...

I have never seen that cute Teapot and poem before!! How totally adorable!!!! Love your start to the week!!! :)

betty said...

what a cute idea with the teapot and tea gift; and I'm sure you treasured the poem and the flowers so very much

sounds like it was a very nice and delicious Mother's Day all around!

(just popped by, still on vacation but had some time between things :)

betty

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! Ah, sweet tea, men after my own heart, ;)

Cheryl Lage said...

Sounds like a completely PERFECT Mother's Day...and such charming generosity! :)

Glad it was so special, Makes My Monday, too!

Thanks for playing along!

debi9kids said...

Oh yum! that sure looks delicious! (both)

LOVE your adorable gifts from the boys! So so sweet :0

SoCo mom said...

Love the teapot cards, poems, and the idea of having your son make you tea and enjoying the special time with you. Perfect!

SouthernDogwoods said...

How adorable! I love the cards! And yummy food! I am gonna have to try those.

Mary @ Parenthood said...

Beautiful flowers to go with a fun craft. Do you know what kind of flowers those are? I'm curious.

Childlife said...

Yay! I've been missing your little guys and their artwork!

They did such a lovely job on their Mother's Day gifts -- looks like you had a perfect day! :)

~Michelle @ 5MFSN