Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Two for Tuesday

It seems like the moment my camera appears out for me to take picture of Chase and Cody being funny...these little boys come out instead to be goofy in front of the camera. I can't tell you how many pictures I have like this...
Eye's closed and even putting their hand's on their eyes. Nice boys thanks! That is a picture that I want to hang on my wall!
Why can't they just open their eye's, how cute of a picture that would of been with his favorite dinosaurs!
Or I get a whole bunch like this...one completely hiding and the other trying to smile but just hadn't gotten there yet when I snap the picture. But with all the bizarre picture above, I normally can get one of them smiling and a keeper picture like this one of Chase...
So it's worth all the pictures that I take.
Playing along with:

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

LOL. What a cute series of photos. (Emma has gotten to be like that when I take photos as well... for every 100, I get 2 good ones. Thank God for digital! LOL)

Thanks so much for playing along!

Annie said...

LOL!!!