Sunday, October 19, 2008

Alligator

The week before my papa passed away he was in the hospital. We were spending every day there being with him and spending time with family from out of state. So at the hospital to keep the kids entertained my uncles told Chase and Cody that there was an alligator down a drain to look at it and talk to it. It was funny watching them look down the drain at an imaginary alligator. Here are some the pictures of them. They would explain to people walking by that there was a alligator in there. That was making people laugh at maybe a tough day.

My grandma even got them to feed the alligator some leaves because of course the alligator was very hungry. They did it probably kept them busy for about an hour. Putting leaves down the drain. Anything to keep little kids busy at a tough times and still get some laughs.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I tagged you for the "I love your blog" award. I know you already got it, but I love your blog, too!!