Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Papa - I Love you

As I sit here in tears, I want to inform you that my grandfather passed away this afternoon. He was very much apart of my life and our memories will always be with me. He left this world with his family close by to a more peacful place. He is now with my mom and they are both looking over the family and all of our tears. He has left behind a wife, 2 sons, 2 daughter-in-laws, 7 grandchildren, 11 great-children, nieces and nephews, and many many lifelong friends that will all miss him very much.

I will do a picture dedication and a memory lookback throughtout that days, weeks and months to come.

I will always love you papa...you are the best grandfather a granddaughter could ask for.

4 comments:

Harris Boys said...

oh monica. I am truly sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to loose a grandparent when they are so close. I hope you find some comfort with all the good memories of your papa. My thoughts are with you.

SaraBelle said...

Oh Monica, I am in tears as I read your post. I am so so sorry for your loss! I will keep you & your family in my thoughts.

Heather said...

Monica, I am so sorry to hear of your grandfather's passing. My grandfather passed away a year ago on the 19th. It is hard when they are such a big part of your life. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Monica, Steve and the Boys
So sorry to hear about "Papa" he was a good man and a special person that I have always have had long and joyful memories...Remember the times as he built his new home with your Grandmother, Dorothy,his children and grand-kids...Especially your Mother who was that twinkle in his eye (it took that special observation to see this, but for your Mom to go to college, have that connection with his sister/Barbara..He will be missed by me, but the memories will always be shared with my family and someday I will share many experiences from me that maybe you haven't heard..You are in my thought and Steve, Ron and my Monica.....