The boys and I on the tractor ride.
Chase also played baby bottle bowling with big baby bottle. He thought that was fun.
After everything we picked out two pumpkins and went back to school - so I could go too work!
With the pumpkins that we got at the patch Chase and Cody made Mr Potato Heads out of them by sticking the things into the pumpkin. The pumpkins turned out great and Chase and Cody had a great time poking them with eyes, ears, and mouths. As you can see one is a clown and the other is a pirate. 


3 comments:
what great pictures, it looks like you guys had a ton of fun! i love the mr. potato head pumpkins too, great idea!
how fun!! I love their mr.potato heads...great idea!!
They look like they had a blast. Isn't it funny to wear shorts to a pumpkin patch? We have to do the same thing where we live. It was in the 70s yesterday.
Post a Comment