Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Post

We are finding that spending time with family at this most difficult time is the best. Papa wouldn't want us to be too upset. He would also of liked to see the great-grandkids playing together this last weekend. Together there is 7 great-grandkids and they all get along very well. The oldest is 6 and the youngest is 13 months.




Braden is sleeping when this picture was taken

Friday we gathered at grandma's so again spend time with family we don't see often enough. Here are some pictures from that:


Saturday we went to the USS Midway museum. A Navy aircraft carrier that they have turned into a wonderful museum. What a huge ship. There was tons of walking and a lot to see and do on the ship. What a way to live for months on end. I really respect the men on the ship and others in the Armed Forces that live that way. We spent hours there and the boys and I never saw it all until I realized that they needed a nap and we left before even seeing the flight deck. I hear that was amazing and I can't wait to go back when the boys are older and they would be able to enjoy and understand more of it. Chase and Cody really liked the airplanes on the ship.


Maybe one day they will be a pilot. They diffently liked playing with all the buttons. It kept them busy for a while.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! Great pics of the kiddos - they seemed to have a blast! What boy wouldn't look sitting in those planes?