In our last neighborhood we received a "Boo Bag". Someone secretly put on your doorstep a bag full of goodies with a poem and a BOO sign. You were to enjoy the bag of goodies which include candy, haloween candles, flashlights, carving tools, pumpkins, anything halloween. You tape your BOO sign to your front door, so your neighbors know not to Boo you again. Then you make two of your own bags with in 24 hours and secretly put them on two of your neighboors door step. It was a lot of fun to do this.
When we moved out of that neighboorhood 3 years ago I was bummed that I couldn't participate in this anymore. Now i do it to my neighbors. I started it last night with 4 bags placed around my neighboorhood. It is very scary in the dark walking up to someones door quitely trying not to get caught. So now I look forward to this starting in my neighborhood. I look on the doors to see the signs and where they will pop up next. It just makes the holiday that much fun.
Does anyone else do something like this in their neighboorhoods?
6 days ago


1 comment:
i just read about someone else doing this in their neighborhood and thought about starting something in mine! what a great idea!
Post a Comment