Of course, their was a bunch of food around all the time. For dinner on Saturday night we put a prime rib in a roaster pan and boy did it turn out good! We also had turkey and all the fixing that you could imagine. We had so much food we all took food back. It did start to rain as we were starting to serve our dinner so we scrambled around put the food under the awnings and put up a couple of EZ Ups. After that, we enjoyed dinner and bunch of homemade (and store bought) good desserts. 

We did have some excitement on Friday night with Cody and Chase. Cody decided he wanted to lock himself and his brother into grandpa and grandma's motorhome. No one had a key to open up the motorhome so here they stood waving at us as we were trying to convince them to unlock the door. We probably spent a good 10 minutes doing that and realized we had to take another approach to this. So grandma had opened up the bathroom window (the smallest window in he motorhome) so Steve pushed me through the window. I didn't know if I would fit and after turning my hips a little I was in. I unlocked the door and came to the rescue of Cody and Chase. Now if you ask Chase about being locked in the motorhome he will point to Cody and blame the whole thing on him.
We did have some excitement on Friday night with Cody and Chase. Cody decided he wanted to lock himself and his brother into grandpa and grandma's motorhome. No one had a key to open up the motorhome so here they stood waving at us as we were trying to convince them to unlock the door. We probably spent a good 10 minutes doing that and realized we had to take another approach to this. So grandma had opened up the bathroom window (the smallest window in he motorhome) so Steve pushed me through the window. I didn't know if I would fit and after turning my hips a little I was in. I unlocked the door and came to the rescue of Cody and Chase. Now if you ask Chase about being locked in the motorhome he will point to Cody and blame the whole thing on him.


1 comment:
Yay! Mom to the rescue. Sounds like you have a great family and had a good time.
Post a Comment