Friday, October 10, 2008

Little Boys

This poem is so true:


What are little boys made of?

Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails

That's what little boys are made of !

"What are little girls made of?"

Sugar and spice and all things nice

That's what little girls are made of!"




Chase showing you a empty snail shell that he has found in our backyard. I was very glad that was empty. Cody likes to do the snail stomp. Papa has showed him how to squish (stomp) on the snails. When I was little this was always a joke that my grandfather and I would have to go out and do the snail stomp to kill the many, many snails we would have around the house. I didn't like it, I thought it was icky!! So at least Cody has taken up the sport!



Leave you with a picture of Cody helping to dig a hole.

No comments: