Saturday, November 22, 2008

Random - Wierd Facts

Rules:


1. Link to the person who tagged you. - Twice as Nice


2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you. - see below


3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.


4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.



Here are my Weird Facts:



1. I don't like my feet dirty. I always wear sock or slippers in the house.


2. I have a collection of 400 thimbles.

3. I earned the highest honor in Girl Scouts "The Gold Award".

4. I like shopping online. I have the majority of my Christmas shopping done all because I ordered it all from online.

5. I like watching NASCAR. And my favorite driver is Dale Earnhardt Jr.

6. I went to a private elementary school 1st grade - 8th grade with only 80 kids in the whole school. It was a huge change from the high school that graduated from with 500 kids in the graduating class.

7. I am scared of heights.

I know that this Tag has went around before...so if you have not done the Tag yet - then do it or if you want to do it again - do it.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow!! 400 thimbles. That is amazing. Thanks for your sweet words on my blog. :-)