Monday, May 24, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

This weeks theme for Muffin Tin Monday is:

Springtime Mini Series:
Seeds, Plants and Flowers
In our Spiderman trays I put (left to right):
Top: "dirt" made from chocolate shredded wheat and pumpkin seeds buried in the dirt,
flower cheddar cheese, flower made from ranch dip and wheat thins.

The bottom flower in made with a cream cheese and cucumber sandwich, green beans as the stem of the flower and the dirt is chocolate covered pretzel's.

I really had fun doing this theme!! The boys didn't have much fun eating it though...


3 comments:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Yummy! Love the idea of using the chocolate covered pretzels as the dirt for your flower :)

betty said...

I think it is very creative! I can see why the boys might not have been thrilled with it, but I think it looks delicious!! I would have eaten it all (and probably asked for seconds :)

betty

Annie said...

Awww, I like the theme and the flower you made.