Saturday, April 4, 2009

200th Post

As I was thinking about my upcoming 200th post, I wanted to do something special.



How about I give to you a gift card for

$25 to Spend At Kohls


The rules are simple:
* Just leave a comment on this post for -one entry
* If you blog about it on your own blog -another entry

The drawing will close on Wednesday, April 8th at Midnight.

I will draw the winner by drawing a name out of the hat on Thursday, April 9th.

5 comments:

Mamma Betts said...

ooooo how fun!!!! I love give aways!!!

Sara said...

OO, I love it! I want it :-)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

congratulations on your 200th post!

i have been sick this weekend and am just now making it through emails, but i wanted to let you know that you won the starbucks giftcard!

Daniel and Shannon said...

Congrats on your 200th post...WOW!!! What a great idea!

Heather said...

Ooh, I love Kohl's!