Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wishing Well Wednesday

Today is Wishing Well Wednesday with Tabi ... something she has started because everyone has that list of stuff that you wish for.
Today I wish for a Burberry Tote Handbag. My purse is to small now and I love Burberry. It doesn't even have to be original a knockoff would be okay!
I want to hear what you wish for. Play along at:

9 comments:

T said...

That tote is sooo cute!! I love it! I also love your background and everything!! Off to peek through your world! Thanks for joining in today!!

Amy said...

Too cute! I like it - you should get it you deserve it.

Cher said...

hmmm..on that note, I'd like Burberry Perfume...yes, that's my wish! Stopping by from SITS to say hello! Your blog is cute cute!

Amanda said...

I love your tote! I have a Burberry style umbrella and I love it, there's just something about the print that makes you feel awesome!

Dorinda said...

I think my list would be too long!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :) I appreciate it! Your boys are sooo cute.

debi9kids said...

What a lovely purse!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

That is a cool purse!! I just got me a nice large purse at the mall not to long ago and I'm so glad I did. It's a rosetti. It's not real leather but it still holds up really well. I love it b/c it fits everything. Have a great week!! Thanks for stopping by.

mommytoalot said...

Today's Thursday...but still I'd wish for sleep..a full nights rest..and a full day of quiet too..
Love the tote.

Amanda said...

Psst! You won Wednesday's giveaway!