Thursday, April 16, 2009

What a Mess

While I was putting this cute decorative thing together tonight,
Chase and Cody thought it would be fun to play with the packaging that this came in. I didn't think it was a big deal so it was keeping them busy. This is what I found about 2 minutes after they started.
STYROFOAM EVERYWHERE!!



So since they made the mess, I figured I would give them the vacuum and they can start cleaning up the mess, while I finished putting this thing together.


Here they are vacuuming up the mess. They got tired after about 2 minutes of vacuuming so I finished it and it took another 30 minutes to clean up. I would vacuum a place and the styrofoam would fly into the area again. I am still picking up a few pieces here and there and probably will for a while.
I know they had a good time, because they wanted to do it again with the other pieces of sytrofoam in the box. I quickly took everything outside!!

7 comments:

Mamma Betts said...

Ha ha ha my kids do the same thing. they love boxes and especially styrofoam!!!

Mamma Betts said...

I'll email you a photo i took of emma.

Jessica said...

Oh, man! I HATE styrofoam. ;)

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Hi! thanks for stopping by my blog. Your boys are so handsome and I love their names. Have a great rest of the week!

Harris Boys said...

OMG OMG...that is so funny...not the mess but the fact is only takes them 2 mins to make that mess...hahahah....styrofoam is SO hard to clean up...it sticks to EVERYTHING!!

Amy said...

Oh my! I really dislike styrofoam! As soon as I open a package I remove the styrofoam and put it in the garage before anyone sees it!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh my goodness! What a mess! And, the Styrofoam is so static-y. Did you ever get it all up?