Monday, April 13, 2009

Saturday's Easter Egg Hunt

On Saturday, we went a local park for a Easter Egg hunt. We had went the year before also and had so much fun, that we had to do it again. We met some of our friends there along with Tatum. The weather had turned out good for the hunt. It had drizzled the night before so there wasn't that many kids there for the hunt.

Chase and Cody waiting for the hunt to begin.

I got Easter Bunny Pictures with both boys!

Cody grabbing an egg.

Chase putting a precious egg in his basket!

All in all we had a great time!! We will be back again next year!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Sorry I have been MIA. I am still reading and loving the pictures and the stories! I am glad they had fun and it looks like it was a great day.

~Sara

I am Harriet said...

YEAH!
Stopping by from SITS to say hello!

debi9kids said...

LOL...not sure, but it looked like neither were too thrilled with the bunny. hahaha

Looks like a fun afternoon! Our kids had an egg hunt yesterday and had a blast!

Heather said...

What did they think of the Easter bunny? Looks like they had fun hunting for eggs!

Lucia said...

Cute pictures. I remember the days well

Here from sits!

Suzi said...

Visiting from SITS. Those are some great photos of your Easter Egg Hunt. Looks like the kids had a ball.